- This event has passed.
Wills vs. Trusts Workshop
January 8 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Presented by Beth Ann Lawson, Esq.
You should attend if you want to learn about:
- How second marriages and blended families change the rules in estate planning.
- Estate Planning options: which work and which do not.
- Protecting your loved one’s inheritance from estate taxes, lawsuits and failed marriages.
- Provide for your own care and well being, and that of your loved ones, even if you become mentally incapacitated.
- Avoiding probate and unnecessary delays and costs.
- Avoiding court appointed guardianships in the case of a disability.
- Planning for health care decisions.
- Maximizing total control of your property, your assets and your privacy.
- How to avoid estate taxes as the laws shift.
- The 2009 changes to your Advanced Medical Directive.
- The 2010 changes to your Power of Attorney.
For more information, please visit www.carrellblanton.com or call (757) 689-8668.