Unity Renaissance offers ways to grow spiritually, have fun, meet new friends and make a difference through services, classes, workshops and events all week long. Here are some easy ways to become more familiar with our spiritual community at your own pace, in your own way:
- Come to a Sunday service 11 a.m., and see what resonates for you!
- Bring your children or grandchildren to our youth education classes during the 11 a.m. service to learn more about Unity principles and how to apply them in daily life. Unity fosters self-esteem, sacred worth, connection to the Divine, and positive regard for all living beings. Even very young children benefit from positive teachings, affirmative prayer, and times of quiet meditation.
- Check out our “Hall Wall” for events, programs and activities to enhance your spiritual understanding and expand your network of like-minded friends.
- Subscribe to our weekly e-newsletter to stay connected to Unity Renaissance information and events.
- Take a class or workshop – explore Unity teachings, universal Truth principles and your own beliefs.
- Volunteer and step into community service to make a difference in the lives of others.
- Become a member of Unity Renaissance – affirm your commitment to living universal Truth principles and setting a positive example for others and our world.