- This event has passed.
“The One Mind— ‘Mind Blowing’ Discoveries on the Nature of Life, Death & Consciousness”
November 10 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 7:00 pm on Wednesday, repeating until November 17, 2021
Live In-Person & By Zoom + Video on Demand After Each Session
Consciousness: Science calls it “the last great mystery.”
Gear up for an exciting journey— how new discoveries in consciousness will fundamentally alter science, religion and how you relate to life, death, yourself, and everyone you meet.
Facilitator Christopher Naughton and world-renowned consciousness experts— Eben Alexander, M.D. (“Proof of Heaven”), Diane Hennacy Powell, M.D. (“The ESP Enigma”), and University of Virginia Division of Perceptual Studies psychiatrists Jim Tucker, M.D. and Bruce Greyson, M.D. focal points of the Netflix Series “Surviving Death”— promise insights, compelling stories… and goosebumps. This series lays the groundwork for what Dr. Larry Dossey calls “the coming global awakening in consciousness, [helping] map out the path towards it.
What you will explore:
- How we’re more connected with each other than we realize– and why it matters.
- Scientific findings that support what spiritual masters have been saying all along.
- Breakthrough findings on reincarnation, near-death experiences, and out-of-body experiences and what they say about “reality.”
- “Coincidental/synchronous” and telepathic experiences— do they link to a universal consciousness of which we are all a part?
- The “End of Life Review” and how it dramatically changes how we treat one another.
- How will we live our lives knowing that we’re not as separate as we think?
- Why Consciousness is the foundation for everything.
Most of us have had unexplainable consciousness connections and events in our lives— What are yours?
Downloadable Class Materials
Week 5 Materials
Week 4 Materials
Week 3 Materials
Week 2 Materials
Week 1 Materials
The total investment for this series is $99. You will also receive a copy of the entire series at the completion of the series, in case you want to re-visit any portion of the classes. Alternatively, you can choose to attend individual classes for $25 each.
Your registration will be complete after you pay by check or by clicking on the Tithe.ly link to pay online and selecting “Mind Blowing Seminar.” Checks may be mailed to the church office at 1120 Eden Way N. Chesapeake, VA 23320.
ABOUT THE SPEAKER:
Christopher Naughton is a former trial lawyer, producer/host of the Emmy®-award winning American Public Television (APT) program The American Law Journal, host of the NPR affiliate and Unity online New World Radio show and the author of the upcoming book America’s Next Great Awakening: A New American Revolution in Consciousness. For more information, go to christophernaughton.com.